Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Hold your breath.

Here it comes.

A new year is ahead and we can’t stop it! People always look forward but I look forward with a cynical eye. Can I survive another year? Can I have a year without a hospitalization for once?

2009 was a very good year. We began the year with two lawyers and ended it with none. Good riddance. I was in the hospital only once and no emergency room visits! It was a very healthy year.

Have you made your New Years’ resolutions? Shall we together?

  • This is the year I want to get under the needed BMI and make a decision whether to go ahead with the transplant process.
  • This is the year to reach out and enlarge the circle a bit.
  • This is the year I want to remember to appreciate every day and give thanks.

Happy New Year to you!!

No comments: