Saturday, December 26, 2009

Surviving Christmas?

Did you survive? I am well but exhausted. I am going to cool my jets for a few days because I just don’t want to get sick. Thinking of running to the other rehab for a good workout.

Oh, the food!

We had a ball at my sister’s house. She and her husband featured food from New Orleans this year. It was amazing. More about it tomorrow.

In past years, we served food that grandmas would cook from Greece, Germany and Hawaii. Last year we featured food from our little town. It had to be caught, grown or raised here.

My brother-in-law had researched and served food from Italy and Spain in past years. He is a great cook. When we run out of countries, we can choose a letter of the alphabet and cook all the food of that letter. I always need a challenge. Keeps the brain active!

Next: After Glow

No comments: