Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Diet Update















So much has happened since I began a new eating plan around the first of the year. I chose one from the publishers of Prevention magazine because of their demographics. Sadly, I am now in my 50’s sliding quickly into the 60’s. Perfect.

I have lost a nice bit of weight and inches and feel really good. My goal is twenty pounds by the time I see Dr. K. in May, which is definitely an attainable goal. If it is enough, I will begin the transplant qualifying process. It takes about 6 months to complete all the tests.

The other self-improvement project I also began at the beginning of the year was to have my teeth whitened. My dentist created plates that fit into my mouth which are filled with the whitening agent. What a difference! I think they look so much better.

I’m feeling good and positive going into the New Year.

Next: Winnie

No comments: