Monday, January 4, 2010

Guilt

Sometimes I worry that I have made our lives very small and it is not fair to Michael. He is well. He is fine. I worry that I hold him back.

We definitely had to change our lives and our goals. Financially, things are so different from what they were. I have guilt that I cannot work and bring in an income.

He says our life is quieter with fewer people around. We just don’t associate as much with many people. After any event or busy day, I need down time. That can be boring for him.

We find that we are staying in after dinner. We never used to do that, even last year. If we just wanted to get out, we would go for a ride. Now, we just don’t. Hmmmm. I need to work on this. He just mentioned tonight that we need a convertible again for our nightly rides.

Next: No Sushi

No comments: