Thursday, January 14, 2010

Underneath

If you are a gentleman reading this blog, you may want to skip today and catch up with us tomorrow. We are going to talk about underwear.

Bras. I hate them but I really need them.

Just before I realized there was something wrong with my lungs, I thought was having problems with my bras. I felt that there was a band around my lungs and I could not take in a full breath. I bought tons of different ones trying to get a good fit. I even consulted with the experts.

Finally, after I was diagnosis, I realized that my lungs needed to be as free as possible but still needed a supportive bra. I stumbled upon shapewear. It is a bodysuit, without under wires, that has some elastic in the fabric. It supports my lungs and I even think it makes me stand taller and straighter. Finally, I was able to breathe comfortably.

Give shapewear a try.

Next: Night Terrors

No comments: