Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life's Rhythms

















Have you ever noticed how sometimes all of your appointments, visitors, concerts all arrive around the same date? Am I the only one that this happens to? My appointment book has many empty weeks – except for rehab – then suddenly huge clusters emerge.

For example: I just made the appointment with Dr. K. It is the day after Mary’s visit in May after my orchestra concert. She was booked the rest of the month. This is also the date that I am shooting for to shock her with my weight loss.

The culmination of six months of planning on all fronts will arrive within days of each other. I will be exhausted and probably looking tired. Not how I wanted to see Dr. K.

It is what it is.

Dr. K. will be happy with my weight loss, my performing with the orchestra, my travels, my energy and good health.

No comments: