Monday, March 29, 2010

Walking Together












Re-reading some of my latest blogs, I have realized that I have changed the focus. Initially, I just wanted the facts to be reported to you, dear reader, so you could understand what we have faced.

Later, I reported topics related to being ill or having a fatal diagnosis or about the people who have come into my life because of being ill.

Just recently, I realized that I am writing about the present. What is happening in my life right now. This worries me. The most interesting blogs, I think, are when I am able to see the long view of an issue – over time. My hope is that I can still find the overarching issues and still be interesting.

I hope you keep reading this blog.

I always thought that Michael, relatives and some really close friends would walk this final stage of life with me. Now I realize that we, dear reader, are walking together to the end.

No comments: