Thursday, April 8, 2010

Six Months in Review





















Six months ago I began this journey of writing a blog. So much has happened since then:

• The acid reflux is under control and I am breathing and feeling so much better.

• I began to play with an orchestra.

• We had three sets of company.

• Michael is bringing in an income.

• I am losing weight – Halleluiah!

• I have reconnected with some of my students.

• I have reconnected with some of our dear friends.

• We joined a book club!

• We are taking day trips.

• We are beginning to plan our future for the first time since the diagnosis.

All these things were impossible in previous years. Last year at this time, I was recovering from the surgery for acid reflux and I was moving very slowly for many months. Never in my wildest dreams did I even think that I would be making such a list!

Michael keeps saying that this is my year and that I should buy a Lottery ticket.

No comments: