Friday, April 9, 2010

A Stand-up Guy














I was recently contacted by the person who called OSHA to file a claim against the portable after I left. As a father of a large family, he filed a claim as he was worried about the exposures and could not afford to become ill.

He is healthy. Thank goodness.

He is also no longer at the school. He lost a lot of respect for the administration due to their handling of my illness and they parted ways.

I thanked him for calling OSHA as that was the one thing the Workmen’s Comp lawyers could not attack. OSHA is OSHA. The school was fined for mold, rat feces and water exposure. They couldn’t challenge that fact. It was the “slam-dunk” of my case. I don't think I could have won without it.

It was good to hear that all is well with him and his family.

No comments: