Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Foot Pain





















I began to notice that the outside of my left foot was beginning to be sore. It started getting worse until it felt like I was walking on cracking bones, though there was no swelling. It would be better in the morning but then the pain would grow worse throughout the day. It started to interfere with my rehab.

Finally, I decided to see a foot doctor next week. While writing the blog on the weekend, I noticed when I had the laptop on my lap resting on my crossed legs, the left foot was on the floor and on its side. The weight of my legs rested solely on the side of that foot. The side that hurt. Ouch!

Yes, I was re-injuring it every morning writing the blog then continued to damage it throughout the day as I checked my other sites and followed the stock market on my laptop. No wonder it hurt!

I feel so stupid! Thankfully, I have no pain today. At least I didn’t go to the doctor before I figured it out! Cancel the doctor appointment!


No comments: