Friday, June 11, 2010

CT and PFTS and Baby Makes Four



































During the four hours I was at the university hospital yesterday, I had a high resolution CT Scan just minutes before I performed a full run of Pulmonary Function Tests. It was frustrating. I have been feeling so good that I thought the numbers would show improvement but alas, the numbers remained the same. No improvement. They kept reminding me that there is no decline either and that is a good thing.

The results of the CT Scan have not been reported to me. I expect to hear from Dr. K. within the next few days.

After I left the hospital, I headed back to the rehab class. It felt good to work out and sweat but I was tired. Really tired and feeling defeated.

So when I feel defeated, I find it is best to do something wonderful. I text Natalie and asked if I could visit them in the afternoon to hold the new baby.

So at 4:00, I found myself armed with dinner for the family and goodies for Winnie heading to meet the new baby, Oliver. What better way to end a very disapointing day?

No comments: