Saturday, June 26, 2010

Don't Fence Me In









It is an old song and I couldn’t resist using it as the title of this blog. The fences are coming along. They are more than half way completed. It has been a long process.

As much as we like the people working on the house, it is still so stressful to have people around all day. With Michael gone, it usually falls to me to make last minute decisions. Thankfully, I haven’t screwed up yet!

As our bedroom window looks into the neighbor’s dining room, I often would be climbing into bed while they were having dinner. Only once did I catch them looking in my direction. With me in my PJs, once was enough for them! Never happened again. That part of the fence is the final one to be installed. It will be so lovely when we get our privacy back again.

So, I guess this blog should have been: Fence Me In – Please!

No comments: