Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Clean Air

Reading my past few blogs, I think I need a breath of clean air! Too much heavy stuff! I am feeling a bit better but not as good as earlier this year. I hope my energy level continues to grow. I also seem to be having some intermittent problems with dizziness.

I look forward to maybe having William here for a few days and Michael is in good spirits.

I am worried about my mom but I realize that I have no control over her circumstances and can only be sure she is in a safe environment.

I am so grateful that we have not been to a funeral lately. I am grateful for all the time I have been able to hold baby Oliver and spend time with Winnie, my favorite 3-1/2 year old. I am grateful for the rejuvenation of the garden and the beautiful fences Michael designed. I am grateful for our housekeepers. I am grateful for rehab. I am so very grateful for my friends.

A reminder to me: Focus on rehab. Focus on doing enough but not too much. Focus on appreciating the little things. Focus on looking forward and keep moving.

Oh, and remember to breathe.

No comments: