Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hairy Situation

































I had to leave my hairdresser after over twenty years. While he has been out of work with his back injury since January, a woman in his shop has been doing my color and cut. Michael turned to me about two weeks after my last appointment and said, “I hate your hair.” He has never made such a comment our entire married life.

Michael’s hairdresser is wonderful. I go to his appointment with him and all three of us chat the entire time. He says that she works on his hair longer if I am there.

So, I called her and begged for help. I was in her chair the next day.

“How far are you willing to go?” she asked.

“All the way!” I said.

It is now short with chunky highlights pushed back behind my ears. It takes the focus off of my moonface. It is amazing. It works.

Michael loves it.

So, I went to her again for my second cut and color yesterday but I just heard from my old hairdresser that he is now back and taking a small number of clients.

What to do?

No comments: