Monday, September 6, 2010

Facebook









Hell has frozen over! My mom is on Facebook. She found that she could chat with my sister, my niece Shelley or me while on it. She was intrigued.

We set up the account when she was here for her birthday and I think she already had a dozen friends. I love that she has embraced technology. It may take awhile to figure it all out but she is not afraid.

We were at her house last year, she had AT&T out to fix a problem with her TV service but they pulled the service to the Internet by accident. It was a Sunday. Her comment: “Can you please call them to reconnect it from their end? I can’t be offline another day!”

I loved that. We got her back online.

She now likes to read all the conversations, see all the photos and has become a true Facebook member. I am so proud of her!

No comments: