Sunday, October 17, 2010

Energy Conservation FAIL



I just want a week of pulmonary rehab and orchestra rehearsal. Nothing more. We have not had a simple week in months. September was crazy with tons of company and even a trip to Vegas. October has been no better. I am tired.

I want to feel good when I see Dr. K. in mid-November.

Friday night we were with Lori and Dave for just more than an hour before heading to the city for a birthday dinner with Don. Chez Papa Bistro. I brought more than half of my dinner home to enjoy for lunch today. They have a new chef who is presenting remarkable food. Loud. Hip. Fun. But, a late night.

William was supposed to join us for dinner but he was not flying in for the concert on Treasure Island until Saturday afternoon. The group he is working with is performing on Sunday afternoon. We won’t be able to see him this short trip.

I stayed home all day yesterday preparing for a visit today of two of Michael’s friends. We will meet at the Pumpkin Festival then head to our house for appetizers and cocktails. The house is clean. The yards are done. I even made a Fruit and Cheese Pizza – a fruit dessert served on a huge sugar cookie topped with sugared cream cheese then a beautiful array of strawberries, kiwi and bananas, which are glazed with apricot jam.

Monday – Rehab. Nap. Rest.

I hope!


No comments: