Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Backward and Forward

2010. What a year! So many loose ends were tied up. My health was fantastic until May but then it fell apart. I am grateful for the many months of wonderfulness but I have never fully recover since May. I feel like I am limping into the New Year.

To review 2010:

  • The acid reflux is under control.
  • I began playing with an orchestra one again.
  • We had four sets of company – other than my mom and our son.
  • Michael began working at a great job.
  • I have reconnected with some of my former students
  • We have reconnected with some of our friends.
  • We joined a book club.
  • We are beginning to plan for the future for the first time.

It really was a remarkable year. Lots of personal growth. What didn’t happen was any change in my weight but I am addressing that as my main goal in 2011.

Also looking forward to 2011, I hope to begin the process to be approved for lung transplants. It is quite a process in which you will be invited along. Before that can begin, I need to get my weight under 30 BMI thus the focus on weight loss.

So, here we go into the unknown future of 2011. 

Happy New Year! Cheers!

No comments: