Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not Exhausted!


 I don’t know exactly how but I am not exhausted. Usually, I am recovering this time of year from all the preparations and excitement of the Christmas holiday.

Our French Christmas. I had lists of things to do everyday for a month. Lists for buying or searching for the holiday presents and food. A few things a day. I kept up with rehab, gardening, housework and all my doctors appointments. I was extremely organized. 

I also wore my oxygen the entire time I was in the kitchen working of that day's food for Christmas. That may have saved me.

When I look at the photos and see all the food I prepared, not only for Christmas, but all the other meals that I served to our house guests before and after the holiday, I am amazed that it all happened so easily.

I could not have done it without the help of William. He cooked several of the Christmas dishes.

So, I feel I am heading into 2011 very strong and very focused.

No comments: