Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rehab Changes

When the other rehab moved out of the hospital and into a separate building, the actually size of the gym was reduced by at least half. Small. Too small. It doesn't directly effect me. All of my equipment made it through the transition. I have adjusted.

When I saw my biologist friend Lois there on the 31st, she told me that she would not be returning in January. Several pieces of her favorite equipment did not make the move and there really is no where for her to stretch afterwards. We have become such good friends and I was sad then worried that I might lose her. She is the only person in my life who can talk music with me. Classical music. She goes to the Mozart Festival in Salzburg, Austria every year. I am so jealous!

We have each other’s e-mail and have made a vow to meet each other for tea. I will make sure this happens. She is a brilliant woman and I always feel a bit challenged and smarter for having been in a conversation with her.

Changes. Life. 

No comments: