Saturday, February 5, 2011

Food and the Superbowl

Okay, this is big. I found a great product that fits all the categories of things that I can eat. I found it in our organic food store. It is called Annie Chun’s Roasted Seaweed Snack. There are two different flavors: Sesame Seed and Wasabi. I LOVE the wasabi. It is so hot and satisfying. I usually have it in the afternoons for a snack.

There are two servings per package – HA! – and each serving has 30 calories, 2g fat and 1g carbohydrates, it has saved me. It has become a passion.

Find it and try it.

It is something that will be a crisp snack while watching the Superbowl at Kathy and Jim's house. It was a bit tricky to have them relax enough about my food situation but Michael led them to the understanding that I will have to bring my own food. They wanted to only cook things that I could eat. Please, I can barely figure out what I can eat how could I possibly explain it all to them?

They will be enjoying ribs and all the fixings while I eat a hot spinach dip with carrot chips, cole slaw, a bowl of the most delicious chili which I made yesterday, pistachios and the wasabi seaweed snacks. Enough!

No comments: