Friday, February 11, 2011

Quiet Friday



Nothing on the calendar today. Freedom. It has been a crazy week beginning with the orchestra concert last Saturday night, the Sunday Superbowl party, the early Monday morning trek into the city for the doctor’s appointment, the ILD meeting on Tuesday, rehab, yard work, window washing and the orchestra rehearsal on Wednesday night, rehab and the meeting with Lois then Winnie and her family's visit on Thursday and now it is Friday.

Love the blank page. So clean. I plan to workout in the morning and not much else. Maybe I will wash and iron the sheets. Maybe.

Maybe I will take a nap. Maybe I will sit in the garden and read a bit of the latest Fanny Flagg book.

I just flipped the page on the calendar for next week. It is wonderfully blank except for rehab. I need a quiet week to recover!

No comments: