Sunday, March 27, 2011

Portable Oxygen

This is going to be a bit vague. I don’t want someone to lose his job.

I have a continuous flow portable oxygen system ready to take on our trip that cost me nothing. Zero. Zip.

I was whining about how my oxygen company made it impossible to rent the system. I guess I whined to the right person. There was a pause on the line. He told me he would call me back.

He worked magic. Apparently, he had the right portable oxygen system in his office. Off the grid. It was sent to his office for a very high level politician who ended up not using it. It is new.

I picked it up a few weeks ago and used it at my mom’s when I had to stay overnight after her back procedure. It worked like a dream.

So, after the trip I will return the system and drop off a thank you present. He saved me almost $350.00. I think he should have at least one good bottle of bourbon from one of the distilleries we will be visiting. Maybe more!

No comments: