Saturday, April 23, 2011

We are Home with Stories to Tell


Home. What a great word. What a great bed. What a great pile of mail....

After 21 days, 17 states and just under 7,000 miles, we have returned to our lives. I have so much to share but I promise not to do it as a travel log but from the point of view of being on the road dealing with a disease. Everything worked well. I did not get sick. But, we had adventures.

So, dear reader, let me get a bit settled and I will begin to share.

While we were gone, I received a thrilling e-mail regarding a huge breakthrough announced in the New England Journal of Medicine about the discovery of the possible cause of IPF - Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. I will reprint the article in a day or so.

I missed you all. Welcome back to my blog.

No comments: