Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quiet Week Ahead

It is nice to have a quiet week. There is only one doctor’s appointment on the calendar for next week and nothing else except rehab everyday. Nice. I asked Michael to bring down a few more plastic tubs from the attic for sorting. I really am in a purging mood.

Also, I had cleaned my closets over a week ago but just now realized that 90% of my clothes are going to be too large after the next five weeks and an additional 15 to 20-pound weight loss. I thought I would be able to wear some of the really nice workout clothes and some more casual jacket but, no. My friend Barbara wants them, which is so great, but I think most of them are going to be too big on her. There are some really nice jackets and slacks. I hope she enjoys them.
Maybe Winnie, Oliver and Natalie will swing by one afternoon for a visit. We will be cooking again from the Klutz Cookbook for Kids. I think we will make individual pizzas with English muffins. Winnie will love it!

Oh, and I am still hoping for some sunshine.

No comments: