Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sick Again - Virus

Michael came down with a slight fever and a virus about two weeks ago. He had endless coughing and sinus problems. We took to different rooms to sleep. As I am not eating, he never touched any of my food. I thought we were safe.

But Monday, after of week of dealing with the coughing and sinus issues, I felt it growing in intensity. It was in my body. It was not good. I had no fever but I felt awful. It hit my lungs. I was now coughing up yellow gunk and blowing green stuff from my poor nose.

I went back to bed instead of going to the gym on Monday. I never do that. I fell back asleep for a few hours, awoke, took a shower and talked to the lung clinic. Later that day, they phoned in a prescription for Augmentin.

Tuesday, I stayed in the house all day. I missed my rehab class. It was raining and cold so I think that was a good decision. It was a long day. Boring.

Yesterday, I was feeling a bit better and just wanted to get out into the world in real clothes with my make-up on and my hair done. Just as I was heading out the door, I realized that I really didn't feel well enough to leave the house. I stayed home and took a nap. Another long, boring day.

I am sick of feeling sick.

It is now Thursday. I am home for the day. I have to get well.

No comments: