Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blog Stats Update


I am always stunned and amazed when I look at this blog’s statistics. So many people from around the world are getting the information they are searching for from this simple, heartfelt blog. It encourages me to continue to be honest about the process and my feelings about it all.

This week alone, readers from the following countries have read my blog:

USA, Latvia, Netherlands, UK, India, Malaysia, Egypt, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and Germany.

In the past, so many other countries have been represented including France, Canada, Slovenia, Ukraine and the Netherlands.

Since July 2009, there has been well over 10,000 hits to the site.

I am honored. I am touched.

Many thanks to you, dear reader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.