Monday, August 29, 2011

Is That Me?


It happened again. It was still quite a shock. I was changing my clothes in my mom’s guest bathroom where almost the entire wall is a mirror when it happened.

Glancing up, I caught the reflection of myself in the mirror. Wow. That’s really me? I had just put on a black pencil skirt with a Faconnable shirt with lots of tailored detailing on the front. It has stitching of red and pink so the high spiky red sandals completed the outfit perfectly.

Turning to the side, I saw my nemesis: hips. Always a problem. Clearly a problem no more. It still was a surprise.

I guess since I have not purchased a lot of new clothing since the weight loss and I spend most of my days in workout wear, I have not seen myself cleaned up! It is still something I need to get used to.

So odd, I know.

No comments: