Monday, December 26, 2011

Post-Christmas Time









Ah, it is over for another year. We had a very fun day. We arrived at my sister's around noon, had a lunch as if we were in a diner then dinner of fancy diner food - braised short ribs, potatoes gratin and fancy peas. Dessert was a choice of root beer float, sundaes or cherry pie. Some of us - Michael - had a sundae and a piece of cherry pie!

Michael drove my mom back to her home this afternoon while I stayed and enjoyed a quiet afternoon with my son and Kimberly. It was priceless! Love being with them.



Off to make dinner - a pot of chili and a nice beet and goat cheese salad. Simple. I hope everyone enjoyed being with their families. My best to everyone and thank you for reading my blog. We are now having record breaking hits and I hope to continue to blog the medical and research information about lung diseases and ILDs along with my personal journey in 2012.

No comments: