Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Record-Breaking Month

The month is drawing to a close and I am again stunned and humbled by the number of visits to my blog. It has been a record-breaking month.

My thanks to you, dear reader, for your interest. Some readers go back and read the first year of the blog but most just scan it to get the latest medical information. I am grateful that you trust my contacts and information that I received through a variety of sources. I hope it helped. I hope it gave you some ideas or comfort.

What is important while reading between the lines about my life, is that there is hope out there, that it is important to live a rich full life regardless of the disease, family is everything, settle your relationships, exercise and eat well, laugh a lot, travel if you can and hold the love of your life a bit longer, a bit closer, dearer.

But really, what we are learning together is how to wrap this disease into our lives to live well with a bad diagnosis.

My thanks to you.


No comments: