Monday, February 6, 2012

Sleepwalking Through the Day

Long night. It often happens on Sunday nights. Because I take Sundays off from exercise, my body craves movement. We went to bed at 8:30PM, up at midnight then up again at 3:00AM until 5:30AM, slept for thirty-minutes then awake for good at 6:00AM.

And I have a long day ahead of me.

When the tax person phoned on Saturday, we talked about Independent Living places for my mom. She knew of one in particular which might be perfect for my mom. I am going to drop in this morning, look around, get the prices and if affordable, arrange a tour for mom when she is here in March.

I want to be on the road early this morning, going to rehab and the butcher then to the Independent Living place followed by a stop for new running shoes and Trader Joe's. I should be hungry and exhausted when I get home this afternoon.

Before the rehab class tomorrow, I am going to buy new paint for the front bathroom. The goal: paint it before mom's visit in March. Natalie and the kids are coming after the rehab class. Going to be another busy day. Hopefully, I will sleep well tonight!

No comments: