Monday, March 5, 2012

Quaking

Summer was here for a couple of days. It is gone now. This morning is full of fog and a 4.0 earthquake! It was many miles from us on the Hayward fault but shook us out of bed at 5:36.

The day will be filled with a dentist, a rehab, a charity and a mom. My mom. I left her alone yesterday for the first time since her move closer to me. I felt like a young mother sending her child out the door to play with the other kids. Hopefully, she found her way to our old church where Michael and I met then had her frozen yogurt for lunch, which is right across the street from her new home. I am sure she will be surrounded by empty boxes that she has unpacked when I see her this afternoon.

I did some yard work yesterday and I cannot stress enough how well I am breathing. I am wondering if it due to the rather new addition of fish oil and it anti-inflammatory properties. On Wednesday, I am meeting with my lung doctor, Dr. K. It will be interesting to see if my numbers have increased. On Thursday, my oxygen supplier will be delivering the equipment for an over-night spirometry test to determine if I still need supplemental oxygen at night.

So, an interesting week began this morning with a good shake-up. We'll see if I can shake up the whole week!

No comments: