Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring, Shower, Rehab

It was a long day yesterday. The drive up to my sister's house then the final drive to my niece's bridal shower was easy. The shower was fun and I was able to meet all the players, i.e. bridesmaids. It is going to be one fun wedding. The drive home? Well, it was my own personal F1 experience. The only things missing were pit stops!

I arrived home exhausted, slept for ten hours last night and am ready for the coming of Spring today.

We are both feeling so much better this week compared to last week. This is one nasty virus. So, to celebrate, I am going to rehab for the first time in a few weeks. It is too soon to jump into the entire hour routine, so it will do "rehab light." Afterwards, I am driving mom to an eye doctor appointment. She has been treated for muscular generation with shots into her eyes, which have worked very well for her. It is time. It is a new doctor. Today is the day.

It is going to take a couple of day to recover my energy from yesterday's drive and party. Early to bed tonight and another light schedule tomorrow should help.

No comments: