Sunday, March 11, 2012

Still Hibernating

My butt will still be on the couch again all day today and I even slept on it last night. Michael was feeling worse so he got the bed. We both are feeling better this morning and planning to go back out into the world on Monday after four days being housebound.

It is a mental struggle for me when I feel this ill. All the memories of the early fears with my lung disease come flooding back. I also worry that the antibiotics won't work and a hospital stay is in my future. Or worse. Those are enough worries to keep me from overdoing it.

I have been watching my calorie intake as I have not been exercising but last night I just wanted some hot and sour soup to clear my sinuses. Michael went out into the world to pick some up. This morning, my hands are swollen and huge! We both didn't feel very well after it, too. After eating such clean and healthful food for a couple of years, this really had an effect on us. Never again. I am going to drink lots of water today to get it out of my system!

No comments: