Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog About Blog Statistics


When I look at the statistics of this blog and the audience it attracts, I am humbled that most of the countries from around the world – including China – have checked in. It is remarkable.

This month, someone or a few people from Russia have found me. Because they are reading so many past blogs, I have the largest number of hits ever for a month. April has been a good month. So, thank you to everyone but especially to the readers in Russia!

I was also shocked to read that this blog has been noted as being an excellent site for medical information. Again, I am so grateful that I have been able to pass along everything I continue to learn about living with a lung disease.

So to you, dear readers, thank you for hanging in there with me. I hope my story has helped you with your life and what you are facing. I hope that the medical information I am able to pass along improves your knowledge of your disease.

When I get a posted comment that something I have written has helped, it makes my day. Thanks to you all!

No comments: