Sunday, May 20, 2012

One Down and One To Go

We are home and minutes away from getting back into our fancy wedding attire to attend the American Thoracic Society's welcome dinner for members and presenters. I am going to be a presenter on Wednesday. I have been in contact all weekend with the doctor heading the course on Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis. She asked me to add more details about living with an ILD. We are still tweaking it. Love her input! On Thursday, I will share my speech with you, dear reader.

The wedding was beautiful and high in the mountains. The snow capped mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe were in the far distance as the ceremony was held outside on a hill top. Stunning. Such a beautiful day.

My mom began the procession and was thrill to be a part of the ceremony. Photos below are of Shelley and Greg's wedding.

And me? We were worried about the altitude but there was no need to worry! I ran up a flight of stairs and the only time I was out of breath was when I was dancing too long. HA! We didn't sleep well so both of us are full of caffeine to make it through the ATS dinner tonight. One event down, one more to go today.

Some photos from the wedding below:

My mom


The Bride with her glorious blue shoes!





The Bride and Groom with William and Kimberly (her back to the camera)

No comments: