Monday, May 14, 2012

Walk With Me

From today through Thursday, May 24th, it is going to be crazy busy including doctor's appointments, a wedding and the American Thoracic Society's conference. I thought it might be interesting to really share with you, dear reader, how specifically I schedule everything to try to maintain my stamina and protect my health. This period is going to be a huge challenge.

So, come walk it with me. Every blog through this period beginning tomorrow will include a short recap of the specifics of the previous day.

Preparations completed: William's bed has freshly ironed sheets, the gardens are done but will need a quick cut and water before they arrive, the house is clean but will need dusting and vacuuming and the do-list has been made. Here we go.

Mother's Day was lovely. We met at mom's - we were first to arrive as she was driving home from Mass - then went to Nordstroms where Michael bought a shirt and tie for the wedding. Lunch was at their cafe. It was perfect. We hung out at mom's then drove home.

On the drive home, I did get photos and a text from my brother in New Mexico. He said he was surrounded by tornadoes. Very scary. Later in the evening, I checked back to make sure they had no damage and they said the storm had moved east. Thank goodness. Several years ago, they had huge hail which killed someone and did massive damage to every roof in his town and all of his cars.

No comments: