Saturday, June 2, 2012

Slacker!

Call me a slacker today! No Saturday yard work! Okay, maybe some watering later, but that is it. I fertilized the lawns on Wednesday, I don't want to cut it yet so I am not doing my routine today.

Instead, Oliver turns two-years old and I am going to his party at a park. Lots of kids usually means lots of germs but I feel safe in the open air. It will be fun to be amongst kids again!

Michael has been too busy lately. He is also planning to be a bit of a slacker today. After the birthday party, we are going to meet at home, put the top down on the convertible and hit the road in search of sunshine. It is very foggy here this morning.

Next week, the preparations will begin for a four day visit of Michael's older sister Anna. Her husband and son are celebrating his graduation from high school with a trip to Europe. She didn't want to go and wanted to visit with us instead. Europe vs Us? I would have gone with Europe!

So, the guest room sheets will be washed and ironed, the yards will be super manicured, the windows will be washed and menus will be planned. It should be a fun visit!

No comments: