Friday, July 13, 2012

Quiet Phase

I am suddenly in a quiet phase. Mom and I are getting our toes nails done today but nothing else is scheduled. Next week is totally free except for rehab. We are thinking of taking a field trip together to a place she used to go to years ago. It is a small compound of old buildings and gardens that are unique shops and a "ladies" restaurant. All the waitress in the restaurant are volunteers from this very wealthy community and monies earned go to charity. I remember one of the shop as selling map. Old maps, different types of maps, framed maps.

I have a feeling this quiet phase won't last for long but I am going to enjoy it while it is here. My garden is calling to me. It is in need of attention tomorrow and the weather should be cool and perfect for working.

Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments: