Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Regrouping

I regrouped yesterday. I hit all my mantras - rehab, water, portions and...well, I didn't take an extra walk. The rehab boys were in good form before the class. We talked and laughed and Dick looked at all the pretty girls. I ate well - breakfast quiche, little hot dogs from TJ's with a bowl of cabbage and a small bowl of lamb and eggplant stew for dinner.

In the morning, I finished editing my letter to the CEO of Wells Fargo bank regarding their predatory practices and got it in the mail. Last Saturday, I received their confirmation letter that the escrow account had been closed but there was no mention in the letter that we were not at fault. There was no apology and I did mention that fact in the letter. We will see if I receive an appropriate response.

The sun came out about 4:00 yesterday for the first time in many days. Michael and I sat in the garden for half an hour before we ate dinner while watching the Giant's game....they won.

It was a day of gathering my strength.

This morning, I am going to the other rehab then a quick visit to mom's before her volunteer work at the library at noon. Later, I am going to work on my formal complaint to the Federal Reserve regarding the Wells Fargo debacle. Another relatively quiet day.

No comments: