Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello Prednisone!

It was a long day yesterday. Every time I tried to rest or nap, the 40mgs. of prednisone coursed through my body. No! No sleep! No rest! Let's go! But, having had little sleep the night before, I was exhausted all day.

Melatonin is a good thing though if I take it too often, it won't work. I took one pill last night and slept 11 hours. I feel so much better this morning. The plan for today? To water some pots. Rest. Let the antibiotic take effect. Let the prednisone do its thing.

I am trying to keep my spirits up by looking forward to our road trip in two weeks to visit William in Seattle for Michael's birthday. Also, Mom and I are visiting a famous bread bakery with Barbara and the day care kids tomorrow. Being with Barbara and those kids always makes me smile and just imagine the free bread samples!

No comments: