Thursday, November 15, 2012

Liver Clinic Today

Gardening - Done! Let the rains begin!

Yesterday flew by and I stayed home all day. The orchestra rehearsal last night was satisfying and the music is coming together. There will be a fundraising concert featuring the first cellist this Sunday and the proceeds will be awarded to music students during the May orchestra concert. I want to support that. Children + Music = Bliss in my heart.

Within the hour, I must be in the car heading north into the city once again. My car knows the way, by now! I have a Liver Clinic appointment. My numbers from the last labs we not great and I suspect that he is going to want a biopsy. I really don't want one, especally right now when I am tying to workout to recover some lung capacity. I have a fatty liver due to the long-term prednisone use.

Afterwards, I am going to try to get to the rehab class after the appointment. It might just be too much, but we will see.

No comments: