Wednesday, November 7, 2012

March Towards Friday

The allergy pill worked all day yesterday and I was able to hold onto the 1 liter of supplemental oxygen during rehab. I continue on my march towards improvement to my lungs in anticipation of the November 28th appointment with Dr. K.

It was gorgeous yesterday and our shorts were worn one last time before the weather changed last night. Back into the closet until the spring. Rain is due tomorrow.

Over three flats of flowers are waiting to be planted in the garden today after I cut the grass. That will take a few hours and there will be a hint of dirt under my fingernails at orchestra rehearsal tonight.

Betty is still not totally recovered from her burst appendix but finally discovered what was the cause of her pain, which continued after her surgery. She has a two-inch hernia where part of her pancreas and intestines slip in and out, causing the pain. She has postponed that surgery until after the first of the year as she feels she needs to get stronger.

The days are counting down towards my birthday on Friday. Fifty-nine years old. Sounds so old. Grateful for one more year.

No comments: