Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shopping Sunday

This was our Opus One feast on Friday 
I am having problems breathing which may be the results of the recent reduction of prednisone. It is a heavy, ladened breathing. I am going to add .5 mgs of prednisone with my morning pills to see if that makes a difference. Yesterday afternoon, I slept for two hours as all four of us had a lazy day. Just what we needed. Before the nap, I made five pounds of Sugar-Glazed Walnuts for all the neighbors and William. It is a tradition.

Later, William showed me how to make Shrimp and Grits for dinner and we enjoyed it around the fireplace in the living room.

We are up early this morning so we can be at the butcher's at 8:00 and Trader Joe's by 8:30 and Safeway by 10:00. We want to beat all the people and the traffic and the madness. We are meeting our British friend Don for dinner in the city tonight. William and Kimberly are having brunch with friends and finishing up their shopping before meeting us. Should be a fun night out!







No comments: