Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome 2013

Tonight is the night to put 2012 to bed and awaken to 2013. It will begin with champagne in front of the fireplace, music, conversation about the past year and what our plans are for the incoming one. I will also guarantee that neither of us will make it to midnight! We are such wimps!

The first day of the new year is traditionally when we remove Christmas from the house. We work together. Afterwards, the house looks clean and fresh again. A good beginning.

Waiting for Michael yesterday, I wandered through a book store and found a great DVD and book on yoga. That is the new focus of my year. So out of my comfort zone. So much to learn.

Here I come 2013. I am not as well as this time last year but I am still standing. I am still learning. I am still living well with a bad diagnosis.

Happy New Year!

No comments: