Sunday, January 13, 2013

Simple Sunday

Saturday was very quiet except for the thrilling 49er game! Onward to next week.

Today is going to be fun. Susan from the ILD Support Group is driving down to our little coastal town for lunch then a concert at the mall where I performed with the violin kids before Christmas. The summer strings group from my orchestra is going to perform. Again. I went to see them in concert a couple of months ago because I adore a young violinist. He and a friend of Susan's are going to perform the Bach Double. One of my favorite pieces of music. 

Michael is on the phone with his mom right now. He is just letting her talk. It is going to be a rough road. His bio dad phoned yesterday so he will be returning his call this morning. 

Me? I am watching the Blues Brothers on TV and remembering showing it to the Middle School kids at the school. Great music. 

Simple Sunday filled with music. Bliss.

No comments: