Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Pause

Michael hauled my bass out of the car after the orchestra rehearsal last night and was setting it up in its stand in the corner of the living room when he spotted it. He couldn't believe it. There was a dime on the floor behind the bass stand. Dimes from Heaven. That makes four found dimes just yesterday. Kind of creepy! Kind of lovely!

Tired. After climbing into bed after the rehearsal, it took a while to settle in and I didn't get to sleep until around 11:00. That is late for me. It is 5:30 right now and this morning, we have a 7:30AM appointment with the Audi dealership to fix an ignition coil that has been causing problems. We are going for breakfast while we wait for it to be repaired then I am meeting Sherman at the rehab class. Meanwhile, the housekeeper fairies are going to make an appearance. I will be in bed early tonight!

Not much going on. I am feeling better, not coughing as much, not stressed, not a lot of doctor appointments, no tests, no crisis. A good place. I am really enjoying this pause. Quiet.

No comments: