Monday, March 4, 2013

Early Monday

The lists of things to do today is long. We are up so early because we have a 7AM appointment with the Audi dealership to have the behind the dashboard computer system fixed. The whole security system is a mess as we discovered after we bought the car. We tried to have new keys made only to find that they would not work. Someone had tried to re-set the computer and messed it up.

We wanted to finally get it done before the trip to LA for Matt's memorial service this week. Also, yesterday Michael replaced the fuel pump in the car by himself. He is not a mechanic and really does not like grease, oil or gas on his hands. It was a challenge but he prevailed. Success. He often amazes me.

After we drop off the car, I am taking Michael to breakfast to his favorite place which is on the Avenue. They have oatmeal pancakes! Chicken Apple Sausage! Muffins! Everything is organic and nice smaller portions. From there, I am dropping him off at a shop where he had stashed another one of our cars on Saturday. Mom is expecting me and we both have a long list of things to do. I am bringing along and will wear my oxygen while we are running around.

Yesterday, I cleaned the front walkway of the winter stains with bleach and a broom. And oxygen. It really made the job easier. I do notice that I feel better and am sleeping better with more supplemental oxygen in my life. The oximetry test will be performed tonight and I will learn the results soon.

No comments: