Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Good Tests

Dick was back at the rehab class yesterday. He was at the very end of a cold, coughed once in a while but really a lot better than I had expected. It was good to see him and hear his huge laugh! In the morning, I drove into the city for a fasting blood test requested by my liver doctor and endocrinologist. Liver function and cholesterol. By the time I got home, the test results were already sent to me. The Lipitor seems to be working as my numbers are the lowest ever. I will be going over the results of the liver function tests with the doctor in two weeks. They are a bit more difficult to understand.

On my way to AAA to register mom's car in my name, the street was shut down with crime tape everywhere. Next to them is was a large city post office and someone spotted a backpack leaning up against the front of the building. It turned out to be nothing. Thank goodness.

I will be working on my little informal talk tomorrow with a small class of people learning about their lung diseases. The focus of the talk will be on the value of exercise.

Yoga class today followed by a quick Safeway run then a nice hot shower! The orchestra rehearsal is tonight with the concert coming up quickly.

The fog is being very stubborn today so it will only be a high of 58 degrees today though it will be in the mid 70s over the pass. Ah, the joys of living near the ocean!

No comments: