Thursday, May 23, 2013

Early Morning Surgery

I am blogging a bit late today. I left home at 4:30AM, grabbed mom at 5:00AM and arrived at the eye surgery center at 5:30AM. Early, once again. Her ectropion went perfectly and she is now resting at home with ice packs on both eyes.

I need a nap.

While I was gone, the housekeepers were due. I usually wipe down the toilet, make sure there is nothing in their way like shoes or other stuff and just generally pick up before their visit. I did what I could but left it, for the first time, to Michael to take care of before he went to work. He did a surprisingly good job: all breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, the coffee pot cleaned and even the bed was made!

I still am not feeling great and hope a long weekend off will offer my body a chance to recover.

No comments: