Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nauseous

A shout out to Lisa. I hope all is well and you have begun the process. Many prayers headed your way.

Sometime every week during the yoga hell class, I become nauseous. Just a bit. It passes. I think it is due to all of the core work and the smell of my latex yoga mat. Yesterday, it reached a new level. We only had five people in the class so there was a lot of individualized attention, we held poises longer, I was able to work my core with more intensity and towards the end of the 90-minute class, I suddenly realized I was going to vomit.

My mouth began to fill with that horrible tasting salty pre-vomit fluid as I quickly left the class for a bathroom. I spit it all into the toilet while fighting the urge to just let lose and vomit. I was able to hold it down, walked outside to get some air, took a sip of the yoga tea and headed back to the class. Thankfully, it ended within 10-minutes.

Racing home, I changed my clothing and was with mom by lunchtime. We had a nice lunch at Nordstroms, I paid the mortgage and cell phone bill, bought a gift card at Target for a grandchild of a worker at Michael's job and found a Sally's Beauty Supply for mom. We talked non-stop. Of course.

Mom's eyes looked fantastic. Six days after the surgery, there was no bruising or swelling. The doctor is going to be very pleased when we see him tomorrow. This was the surgery to bring her lower eye lids closer to her eye balls so the tears would properly flow to the corner of her eye instead of down her cheek!

The only thing on my schedule today is the rehab class and I need to swing by the organic market. That's it. I didn't sleep well last night so that should be enough!

Happy Thursday.

No comments: